15 Eylül 2007

günün aşk böcüğü aptik şarkısı


mp3: A Smile AND A Ribbon - The Boy I Wish I Never Met (2007) (sözleri yorum'larda)
a smile and a ribbon @ web sitesi
a smile and a ribbon @ myspace

puff:) 60ların kız gruplarından çıkmış en meşhur şarkılardan, en sevdiklerimden biri Angels - My Boyfriend's Back, o şarkıyı kavırlamışlar kendilerince, my bunny's back. şimdi ben nasıl olur da yazmam buraya. bunny diyor.

Angels- My Boyfriend's Back (orijinal)
The Raveonettes - My Boyfriend's Back (cover)
A Smile and a Ribbon - my bunny's back (cover) (sözleri yorum'larda)

Hey la, hey la my bunny’s back
He’s pink and he’s cute
and he’s harder than you

Hey la, hey la my bunny’s back
and when he’s in the bed
I’m always in the mood

1 yorum:

Burcu dedi ki...

THE BOY I WISH I NEVER MET
He's in every love-scene on the screen
he drives every blue car
right through my heart

He's in every song I hear
then can't listen to
If I look down at my hands
they remind me of
the boy I wish I never met

He's in every dream I dream
when I try to catch some sleep
He's in bad songs too: "nothing compares 2 U"
He's every boy with blond hair
in this nightmare

Why does he haunt me so when
he's not dead?
Maybe if he were
I could get him out of my head
He can be in two places at the same time
but wherever he is he can never be mine

Leave me alone! (You are alone)
Leave me alone (You are alone)
Let me be (Your bed is empty)
Or else I'll cry (I've never seen him happier
than when you said)
Goodbye

*****************


MY BUNNY'S BACK
If your boyfriend’s split
and you’re feeling blue
don’t forget there are other ways
to please a girl like you

Once I had a boy friend
who didn’t want to be my boyfriend
Being a boyfriend he didn’t mind
the trouble was being mine

He was so perfect
so for a moment I felt perfect
I was a silly girl and a fool
who knew none of the rules

Then one day he left me
but I can’t say that I miss him
Cause he never made me come
he only made me cry

Hey la, hey la my bunny’s back
He’s pink and he’s cute
and he’s harder than you

Hey la, hey la my bunny’s back
and when he’s in the bed
I’m always in the mood

All the girls want to know
what it is that makes me glow so
But that’s between you and me
my sweet, beloved Mr. Bunny

If he thinks he took my virginity
then he is mistaken completely
Because before there was him
there was Mr. Bunny.


a smile and a ribbon